Monday, March 30, 2009

The Begining


Dax and I got married on July 9, 2005 in St. George, UT! It was so pretty and we had a great time! We had an outside ceremony and reception in Dax's dads backyard! We were surrounded by close friends and family in the beautiful outdoors! We went on our honey moon to Las Vegas! We had a blast! We even got our picture with Pete Rose (the baseball player) and a signed baseball! We are now living in Ogden, UT. Dax is attending Weber State University and works there at night as well! I am enjoying being a stay at home mom! I do daycare from my home. I definitely thought it would be a lot easier than it is...but I was SO wrong! I think it is worse than going to work! I always am trying to keep up with the mess of the house! But I love every second of it! We have 2 kids, Tallon 5 (my stepson), and Addisyn 16 months! We enjoy getting Tallon every other weekend! Addisyn is our little monster! She is our special gift! When we found out I was pregnant Dax really wanted a little girl! I was estatic when I found out we were having a girl! She has been what's kept us going and on our feet! We love her to death and enjoy spending every second just watching her learn and grow! She is SO energetic, fun, and extremely smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment