Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our Little Angel...Addisyn Kelly



Our little Addisyn was sent to us on November 25, 2007! She was not planned, but had added so much to our lives and we are SO grateful for her and everything she teaches us! She was born C-section! My first child and I was scared to death! I have never had ANY kind of surgery and then they told me I was gonna be cut wide open! I admit, I was crying! When I went in the doctor had been doing something to my stomach for a second and then he asked "Ferris, are you ready to start?" I replied "yes" very hesitantly. "Good! We already have!" was his reply! Addi was born about 10 minutes later! She weighed 5 lbs. 13 oz. and measured 21.5 inches long. She's the BEST thing that's ever happened to us! She has the funnest personality! It's so hard to be upset with her because she just breaks our hearts when she cries and makes us crack up when she laughs or smiles! She is our PRIDE and JOY! She is now 16 months and NEVER ceases to amaze us!

No comments:

Post a Comment